2019 Spartan Mowers MARK MARTIN SRT XD Vanguard 37HP - 61"
Call for Price
For a limited time, Spartan Mowers will offer the Limited SRT 'Mark Martin' Edition. The Mark Martin Edition is available in the SRT, HD, and XD models, and comes equipped with all the standard features of the SRT XD including Improved Smart Ride Technology and the Vibration Control Deck System, as well as a customized upgraded seat, dual chrome exhaust, LED light, and custom Mark Martin decals.
It looks, feels, and sounds like you're on the race track.
- Gt trac for precision traction, balance, and control
- Smart ride technology - improved with new radial front tires has two times the flex of the torsional axle
- Seat adjustable for operator weight
- Tecspak elastomer dampners with 360 floating seat system
- Upgraded custom-built seats
- Patented brake system - patent-pending ergonomic foot control – foot-operated to unlock/lock
- Soft ride rear radial tires - standard - specific tread pattern designed and tooled for this mower. The radial tires ride much softer and last longer. Specifically designed for traction and ride and fewer tire marks in your yard
- Change on the go precision deck height dial with shock assisted deck foot lift
- Pro, HD & XD series for varying jobs
- 6” deep reinforced 7-gauge XTF (extreme turf flow)
- One piece, seven-gauge deck with baffling
- Long lasting belt design with large idlers and minimal belt angles. Belts keep a constant tension to maximize belt life
- Ergonomic cockpit - with storage, cup and phone holder and 12v outlet
- Folding ROPS - standard
- Stress relief pads - available on XD
- Perfectly balanced with low center of gravity
- Plug and play simplistic wiring system
- Simple push-start instrument panel
- Frame is eleven-gauge tube frame - same heavy-duty material used on intimidator UTV
- Vibration control deck system
- Lifetime warranty on leading edge of deck
- Easy maintenance access
- Receiver hitch-welded into main frame rail
- Engine Name: Vanguard EFI (61E877)
- Horsepower: 37HP
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5gal
- Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTG 16cc wheel motors.
- Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continuous: 5,970in lb. Max Torque: 7,040in lb.
- Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1000 hours between oil change
- Drive Tires: 24x12x12 Turf Radials
- Front Tires: 13x6.5x6 Smooth Tread
- Wheels Type: Aluminum rear wheels and front hub covers
- Speed (F/R): Reverse: Up to 5MPH
- Seat: TCB-3 TecsPak Elastomer Dampeners
- Steering Levers: Soft-touch knobs to adjust forward to back. Adjustable up and down
- Control Panel LCD Display: Engine hour meter, Mower deck hour meter, Tachometer, Low level warning volt meter, Time between oil change countdown, Fault codes
- Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking brake set, Drive levers, Operator present, PTO, Low/Hi battery volts, Low oil PSI
- Ignition: Keyless, enter personal code to start
- Auxiliary Power: 12 Volt outlet next to phone holder
- Storage: Phone holder, cup holder and deep storage tray
- Hitch: 2" Rear Receiver Standard
- Deck Sizes: 61"
- Deck Depth: 6" Deep, reinforced 7 gauge deck XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow) deck
- Deck Lift: Foot operated with shock assist. Optional push-button electric actuator.
- Deck Adjustment: Change-on-the-go Precision Deck Height Dial
- Cut Height: 1.5" to 5.5" with 15 Cut Heights in Between
- Blade Spindles: Cast aluminum, no maintenance/sealed four ag bearings
- Parking Brake: Foot operated
- Frame: 1.5"x3" Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Width: 62.5" wide
- Weight: 1238 lb
- Length: 84"
- Height: 75" with ROPS up (54" Folding ROPS Down)
- Engine Warranty: 3 year Residential, 3 year Commercial
- Full Warranty: 2 Year Residential, 2 Year Commercial. 120 Day Belt Warranty
- Deck Warranty: Lifetime on the leading edge. See full warranty for disclosure and restrictions
- Hydraulic Drive: 3 year/2,000 hour warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 37 HP
- Engine Type
- EFI (61E877)
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 24x12x12; Front Tires: 13x6.5x6
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type