2019 Spartan Mowers RT HD Vanguard 26HP - 61" Deck
Call for Price
The Spartan RT PRO and RT HD offer a dollar for dollar value that is a cut above the competition. The RT Series is packed with the basic features that make Spartan stand out from the rest: GT Trac for the best incline traction, easy touch brake system, ergonomic cockpit, foot assist easy-lift deck, straightforward design for easy add-ons and maintenance, the Vibration Control Deck System, and state-of-the-art push start instrument panel.
The RT-HD is a heavy duty commercial mower option offering fleet-like pricing to everyday buyers. There is not another commercial mower that offers such value.
Go ahead. Take a test drive. The comfort, the smooth ride, the clean and even cut, the traction on inclines...you cannot miss the difference. The RT Series is the most decked-out mower line on the planet at such an incredibly affordable price. Take Command of your yard or your business with the RT Series Spartan Mowers.
- Engine Name: Vanguard (49R977)
- Horsepower: 26HP
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTJ 12cc wheel motors.
- Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continuous: 3,140 in/lb | Max Torque: 4,870 in/lb
- Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1,000 hours between oil change
- Drive Tires: 24x12x12 Turf Radials
- Front Tires: 13x6.5x6 Radial
- Wheels Type: Steel with optional aluminum rear wheels and front hub covers
- Speed (F/R): Forward: Up to 11MPH | Reverse: Up to 5MPH
- Seat: TCB-3 TecsPak Elastomer Dampeners with 360 Floating System
- Steering Levers: Soft Touch Knobs to Adjust Forward and Back. Adjustable Up and Down
- Control Panel LCD Display: Engine hour meter, Mower deck hour meter, Tachometer, Low level warning volt meter, Time between oil change countdown, Fault codes
- Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking brake set, Drive levers, Operator present, PTO, Low/Hi battery volts, Low oil PSI
- Ignition: Keyless, enter personal code to start
- Auxiliary Power: 12 Volt outlet next to phone holder
- Storage: Phone holder, cup holder and deep storage tray
- Hitch: 2" Rear Receiver Standard
- Deck Sizes: 61"
- Deck Depth: 6" Deep, Reinforced 7 Gauge XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow) Deck
- Deck Lift: Foot operated with shock assist. Optional push-button electric actuator.
- Deck Adjustment: Change-on-the-go Precision Deck Height Dial
- Cut Height: 1.5" to 5.5" with 15 cut heights in between
- Blade Spindles: Cast aluminum, no maintenance/sealed double ag bearing
- Parking Brake: Foot operated
- Frame: 1.5"x3" Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Width: 61" Deck: 62.5" wide
- Weight: 1,081 lb
- Length: 84"
- Height: 75" ROPS Up (54" ROPS Down)
- Engine Warranty: 3 year Residential, 3 year Commercial
- Full Warranty: 2 Year Residential, 1 Year Commercial. 120 Day Belt Warranty
- Deck Warranty: Lifetime on the leading edge. See full warranty for disclosure and restrictions
- Hydraulic Drive: 3 year/1,200 hour warranty
- Gt-trac for the best traction on inclines. Precision weight distribution, balance, and control
- 360 floating seat system
- Patented ergonomic brake system with easy, once-touch foot control to unlock/lock
- Soft ride rear radial tires - specific tread pattern designed and tooled for this mower for softer ride, longer life, and more traction.
- Cast aluminum sealed spindles with ag bearings
- 24" rear radial tires – standard
- 6” deep, reinforced 7-gauge XTF (extreme turf flow) deck
- Change-on-the-go precision deck height dial with shock-assisted deck foot lift
- One-piece deck with baffling to handle all types of grass
- Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear
- Ergonomic cockpit with storage, cup and phone holder, and 12v outlet
- Perfectly balanced with low center of gravity
- Plug and play wiring system
- Simple push-start control panel with LCD display
- Wrap-around design for durability
- Rt-pro - parker HTE 10cc transmission | RT-HD - parker HTJ 12cc transmission
- Folding ROPS – standard
- 1.5” to 3” tubular frame – same heavy-duty material used on intimidator UTV
- Receiver hitch welded into main frame rail
- Easy maintenance access
- Vibration control deck system
- Lifetime warranty on leading edge of deck
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 HP
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- Drive Tires: 24x10.50x12; Front Tires: 13x6.5x6
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type